Quite cool - with effective cooling to produce effectively
Metal laser melting also has great potential for the plastics processing industry or foundries. By using contour-cooled tool inserts or mold inserts , the tools are optimally tempered. Not only does this result in less delay, but also a better quality of the component, but also cost savings through the shortened cycle time (3D printing).
- "Near net shape - Manufacturing"
- Reduced post-processing time, since the roughing and pre-finishing process is no longer required
- Less distortion in the component
- Quality improvement as a competitive advantage
- Cycle time saving of 20-30% and more
- More economical production possible